G15's story

Glenn65

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Back on track, kinda ;)

How's the car Glenn, what's the story with backboxes / gearbox fluidchange and A N Other issues?

Any further forward with these yet, or is the big ole 351 edging ever closer into your thoughts?

Jim
Still looking at my options but even KwikFit Fit won’t return my calls for the back boxes, so might need to look at alternatives.

Off this week so have been too busy chauffeuring the grandkids to Edinburgh Zoo and then Sea World at Loch Lomond. Managed to get the day to myself (albeit with the grandson glued to his xbox) to potter on the. X350.

I’ve always said an X351 would be next year at the earliest, I’d have to get a really good deal to consider anything sooner. My worry is it would be too long for my piddly driveway without having to park it in the living room, but I guess neighbours would need to just swerve by it on the pavement….

JimC64

Reaction score
Still looking at my options but even KwikFit Fit won’t return my calls for the back boxes, so might need to look at alternatives.

Off this week so have been too busy chauffeuring the grandkids to Edinburgh Zoo and then Sea World at Loch Lomond. Managed to get the day to myself (albeit with the grandson glued to his xbox) to potter on the. X350.

I’ve always said an X351 would be next year at the earliest, I’d have to get a really good deal to consider anything sooner. My worry is it would be too long for my piddly driveway without having to park it in the living room, but I guess neighbours would need to just swerve by it on the pavement….
Are the back boxes blowing?
If not' leave well alone, a little something for the next owner to deal with at some point, if /when they even notice there's a problem lol.

The 351 is not THAT long, well, it is really, but, even if the neighbours have to edge out another foot or so on the pavement, it's a real first world problem and one they can live with surely?

Enjoy your week off, though it seems you're busier than when at work lol

Jim

Glenn65

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Are the back boxes blowing?
If not' leave well alone, a little something for the next owner to deal with at some point, if /when they even notice there's a problem lol.

The 351 is not THAT long, well, it is really, but, even if the neighbours have to edge out another foot or so on the pavement, it's a real first world problem and one they can live with surely?

Enjoy your week off, though it seems you're busier than when at work lol

Jim
Yeah I’m looking forward to going back to work for a rest!

There is a slight blow on each, but nothing major, the gearbox is just starting to weep so also nothing major. Nothing that needs to be rushed at I have to say. At the end of the day it’s still got 12 month MOT for me to play with if it comes to it.

Mean Mr Mustard

I Have Donated !
Reaction score

Never mind the length, feel the width...

Glenn65

I Have Donated !
Reaction score

mac_doctor

I Have Donated !
Reaction score

MarkFY

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
I'll bet you say that to all the girls.
we are talking about caber tossing? Yes?

toss GIF

Last edited: