Jaguar Forum banner

Harwoods Online Shop announcement!

451 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mac_doctor 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to make everyone aware of our Online Shop, which retails Jaguar official parts, accessories and merchandise. You may have heard of us before, the Harwoods Group, with dealerships across the South East of England, with Jaguar dealerships in Chichester, Basingstoke, Brighton, Crawley and Croydon.

With our Online Shop, we are selling all the accessories and merchandise you'd usually find in our dealerships, just online! During the COVID times, we soon realised that our accessories and merchandise weren't very reachable for customers, with dealerships being closed! We've now launched our Online Shop, which is designed to bring you, the customer, our official Jaguar accessories and merchandise to your front door!

If you'd like to visit our Online Shop, please see the link here; www.harwoods-shop.com .

If you have any queries, feel free to email me personally via Hector.Jenkins@harwoods.uk.com

#2 ·
I'd love to browse the site Hector, but the cookies policy is very off-putting. Allow cookies or don't come in!

#4 ·
I need a Jaguar branded face covering or twelve. It would be really handy if someone were to prod Jaguar into producing/ licensing such a thing.

I note that you have a four piece Aston Martin luggage set in clearance for only £1,750, but I'm not sure that it would suit my XJ boot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.