Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a brief absence without a Jag I'm back, my first Jag was a 1989 XJS v12 convertible, I believe she is on the market at the moment with Sherwood Restorations, a fabulous car which was kept for showing, I then had from new a face lift S type 2.7 manual in BRG, an XJ 2.7 Sovereign followed that and now I have just acquired a very low mileage 07 4.2 XKR which is outstanding and is only intended for occasional use maybe!!!! Looking forward to some great Jaguar chat!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi IndigoBob
Welcome back to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
As you will already know, everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

·
Banned
7,619 Posts
After a brief absence without a Jag I'm back, my first Jag was a 1989 XJS v12 convertible, I believe she is on the market at the moment with Sherwood Restorations, a fabulous car which was kept for showing, I then had from new a face lift S type 2.7 manual in BRG, an XJ 2.7 Sovereign followed that and now I have just acquired a very low mileage 07 4.2 XKR which is outstanding and is only intended for occasional use maybe!!!! Looking forward to some great Jaguar chat!
Welcome Bob and from Argyll , we already have an XK owner from the Isle of Skye , some fantastic roads up there where you are

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi IndigoBob,

I would love to see some pics of your lovely XKR!

I see that it is very low mileage: How many miles has it done?
Just 30000, although I see there is one for sale at the moment with 5k miles!
I am replacing some of the suspension components because the rubber has simply perished through lack of use though the car has 7 main dealer stamps in the last 8 years!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.