Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

My name is James and I have been a fan of Jaguars since I was a little kid. I think it's all Edward Woodward's fault to be fair...

I've decided to take the leap and ditch my rep mobile Insignia and buy my self a 2000 XJR. I've been reading these forums and have seen there's a few bits to watch out for, but the seller tells me (and has the receipts to show) that the following has been done -
new timing chains, all tensioners and a new upgraded 2009 supercharger belt and tensioner.

I took her out for a test drive last weekend and I have to say that it blew me away. Instantly I was smitten! Well this Sunday I pick her up and I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas :-D

·
Premium Member
23,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers! I've read so much good and helpful info on here!

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi James, welcome to the forum. Some pics when you get it please.
Enjoy.

Roger

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Roger,
Thanks for the welcome, I have some pics from when I went to view, this one's my favourite :)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Nice James, Looks great.

Roger

·
Premium Member
23,827 Posts
You will certainly enjoy wafting around in that beauty with a smile from ear to ear.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in Winslow, North Bucks. It's about halfway between Buckingham and Aylesbury. I just noticed you're in Milton Keynes. My hometown! Where in MK are you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.