Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I thought i would introduce myself before writing any posts.

My name is Doug (Bit of a clue in the name) i am 28 years and have been surrounded by this most prestigious marque all of my life and i am happy to report that i am now into my 3rd week of ownership of my very first Jaguar.

Jaguar X Type Sport
2.5 V6
White
Charcoal Leather Interior
First registered 01/12/2001
92,000 miles
3 Owners
Full Jaguar Service History

She doesn't have much by way of Specification but i love her to absolute bits and would rate her better than my previous Porsche 944 and Mazda RX7.

Of course i may be a tad biased because i have been surrounded by them since i was 3 years old when my Dad purchased his first Jag a 1965/6 Jaguar S Type 3.4 with column shift auto-box in BRG which i am proud to say he still owns to this day. He also went on to have a Black Series 3 XJ6 which i always considered the typical east end "Gangster" car and a Red XJS (ANH 310S) which unfortunately got sold on and hasn't been re registered since.

Either way i look forward to reading the posts written by people who share my passion for Jaguar.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks guys.

dbug i see you have a Triumph as well, mines not quite as glamourous a '72 Stag but still.

Barney100golf you're round my neck of the woods i see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.