Help!!!!!

Higgs

Reaction score
It's been to the garage of death and he completely knackered it!!!
Code p2105
Code p061A X2
Are showing in OBD reader, can anyone explain what I need to do to fix this please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

FlatCap

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Thats just lazy, what model, what year, symptoms, who looked at it, did they change anything never mind hello, Country, age history back ground, or i can be equally lazy and cut and paste an answer from google!
Akin to rocking into the pub barge in in on a group of strangers and demanding a pint, you reap what you sow in this world.

Last edited:

RWD3M

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Thats just lazy, what model, what year, symptoms, who looked at it, did they change anything never mind hello, Country, age history back ground, or i can be equally lazy and cut and paste an answer from google!
Akin to rocking into the pub barge in in on a group of strangers and demanding a pint, you reap what you sow in this world.
Do you know, you see so many posts like this and they do make me wonder at times!!!

Make an effort!!!

JimboV8

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Do you know, you see so many posts like this and they do make me wonder at times!!!

Make an effort!!!
It sometimes makes you feel......well if they can’t be bothered then why should we.......and he’s not been back.