Jaguar Forum banner

help! :)

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  reddiesel 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am not really a Jag driver but have inherited an old 1970, e- type in poor condition. I hate to just scrap it but I want it out of my yard! Anyone looking for parts or a huge project?? It was my dads but he became sick and passed away before anything good could come of it.

G
#3 ·
If i had the space and time to work on it I would grab it with both hands, and yes pictures would be Ideal, you will get some good offers if you post pictures, plenty of jaggers out there working on projects.

#7 ·
I have the owners manual but no keys or title. I was told it spent a majority of its early years garaged in CT. From the research I've done so far, it looks like if I wanted to piece it out it could bring around 6k.. I'd be happy with half of that! I just want to get it somewhere before the snow comes! We are in Lancaster MA

#8 ·
May I suggest you try jaguarforums.com, there are more Americans on that site and someone closer to you may be interested.

G
#11 ·
Good morning.
A bit too far from me, and I have enough projects just now, however, it seems to be a 4.2 litre 2 + 2; not the most sought after, but worth much more than the 6k you mention, more like £20,000, as a restoration project which needs everything done. Don't give it away.

#12 ·
I think they called it the XKE out there and most were specced with Auto Boxes,there is a dealer in Brackley who is building a
business reimporting these and selling for 30 to 35k complete and running though needing minor finishing.I have never driven
one with an auto box,are there any shortcomings Phil?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.