Jaguar Forum banner
2921 - 2940 of 2986 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Let's hope there's some advantage to the new format, rather than change, for change's sake.
So far I've struggled with uploading images and the site isn't recognising what I've read and what I haven't.

On the up side I have been awarded a trophy for 'First message'.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Let's hope there's some advantage to the new format, rather than change, for change's sake.
So far I've struggled with uploading images and the site isn't recognising what I've read and what I haven't.

I had this last night plus it would insist on going back to the 1st page of each thread you opened, spotted an option to mark everything read, selecting that solved the issue.

·
Premium Member
23,031 Posts

I had this last night plus it would insist on going back to the 1st page of each thread you opened, spotted an option to mark everything read, selecting that solved the issue.
All of which is explained in Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,924 ·
Gave the old blue a quick scrub off, been sat around for a while..

Not being used at the moment, it's still got a slight incontinence problem :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,925 ·
Old girl developed a very nice squeak from the rear end, well known on this motor.

Nothing other than the lower strut bushes, gave them a give lube and the infernal noise vanished. :)

:sneaky:(y)

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,927 ·
Reactions: JimboV8

·
Premium Member
16,585 Posts
Squeaks are bad, unbearable to listen too Henry, went through that a couple of times with one of the sons X types

You can never have too much lubrication ;)

Sorted it right out it seems lol

Looking good as always

Jim

Reactions: Henry_B

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,929 · (Edited)
Got to try out some poorboys blackhole for the first time today, managed to get some shade on the old motor.

28c temps, very nice. :)

I do have to say I'm impressed with the results :)

Smooth as silk to. :)

·
Premium Member
16,585 Posts
Got to try out some poorboys blackhole for the first time today, managed to get some shade on the old motor.

28c temps, very nice. :)

I do have to say I'm impressed with the results :)

Smooth as silk to. :)
Nice one Henry, looking good

The ole PB Blackhole works a treat, helping to minimise any paint defects and really does level out / smooth the finish, easy on / easy off and even smells nice lol
Be good on the RR too

Win win.

Jim

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,932 ·
Reactions: JimC64

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Thanks John it is good stuff, easy to apply too ;)
So I've found out, turns out I had some, it was in our goody bag from the lakes trip. Put a coat over the XKR this afternoon as it's at a show tomorrow. I'm quite impressed 😎

·
Premium Member
16,585 Posts
So I've found out, turns out I had some, it was in our goody bag from the lakes trip. Put a coat over the XKR this afternoon as it's at a show tomorrow. I'm quite impressed 😎
Nice one John, smells lovely and easy on / off, works quite well at levelling the paint, leaving a nice glossy, deeper shine.

Hope the show goes well tomorrow

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Nice one John, smells lovely and easy on / off, works quite well at levelling the paint, leaving a nice glossy, deeper shine.

Hope the show goes well tomorrow

Jim
Thanks Jim, I'm looking forward to it. Cars, traction engines and trade stalls 😁 plus it's actually not supposed to rain, which is amazing for Devon 😎

·
Premium Member
23,031 Posts
Thanks Jim, I'm looking forward to it. Cars, traction engines and trade stalls 😁 plus it's actually not supposed to rain, which is amazing for Devon 😎
Don’t forget pics of the day, John. (y)

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,938 ·
Ahhh..

Had someone in the back of the Jag, and they accidentally got some ink on the rear bench. :eek:

Anyone have a good way of getting ink off of leather ;) ;):D

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Ahhh..

Had someone in the back of the Jag, and they accidentally got some ink on the rear bench. :eek:

Anyone have a good way of getting ink off of leather ;) ;):D
Probably a simple wet wipe Henry, I've yet to find much they can't do. I seem to remember getting some pen ink off the steering wheel of my truck with a wet wipe 😌

Reactions: Henry_B and JimboV8
2921 - 2940 of 2986 Posts