Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. John here, joined because im thinking of trading up to an XF sportbrake within the next 12-24 months from my Audi A4 TDi Avant, which i love, but i`ve had the oil pump balance shaft problem go on me a year ago, which also took out the turbo.....and i have lost a bit of confidence in german cars :?

So any issues i need to know, never had a jag before, a couple of guys at work have bought XF`s in the last 18 months, and i have always liked them since there came out.

I only work 6 miles from home :? most of the journey can be done on the A40, but normally unless the weather is bad im on the Honda VFR or i cycle.

Any pointers tips etc...are greatly recieved, many thanks,

john.

· Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi John,
Welcome to the website and forum.

Nice to have another biker aboard ship. I recently sold my Honda Fireblade 929 on Fleabay (due to lack of use) and got over £1k more than I was expecting which was nice.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi John welcome to the forum.

Roger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.