Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new user and think this site is a great source of info. I am trying to use the How to Guides as all roads point to Goudys guide for changing the tensioner on a diesel x type as the definitive bible. Can anybody tell me how to get the link to it. Every time I select the link I am put back to the start forum page, if you can help I would much appreciate it. Thanks Mick

·
Registered
17,905 Posts
Try using the advanced search as a number of links aren't working yet since changing to the new forum as per thread in the Forum News, Comments and suggestions section

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the response it is now 11.20 I have tried everything including reading the complaints of members, using advanced search and asking if anybody knows how to find the answer since about 17.00 today. I appreciate that the site has recently upgraded but it must be the hardest and most frustrating forum I have used. Whilst the members give up time to provide these valuable guides it is a shame more is not being done to make them available as this is how you will get more members and more importantly keep them interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.