Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,834 Posts
Both great cars, I would have chosen the X358 also.
Ditto from me, the X358 is a gorgeous thing, loved mine.

Very very close, I feel your indecision, but yes, the X358 was a good choice

Doesn't really matter what we think though, as long as you're happy

Jim

·
Premium Member
17,834 Posts
Thanks Jim, and yes that's very true and fortunately over the years the only car I have ever been disappointed with was a 2017 BMW M4 Competition View attachment 58140 View attachment 58141 View attachment 58142 . It was a lovely looking car, gorgeous inside, superb HUD system but I just didn’t like the way it drove.
Thats a nice car Charlie, nice in its own way and no doubt fast too.

Personally never been into the BMW brand much myself, just doesn't really do it for me

Jim

·
Premium Member
17,834 Posts
Hi Ruby, thanks for your responses including the humours ones 😜🤪😝 lol, and to all that have advised, commented etc. I’ve enjoyed the feedback and recommendations etc etc on this topics. I’ve covered around 500 miles since last Wednesday morning, it’s had two fill ups with Shell V Plus and been in the upper atmosphere of the Rev range in sports mode yesterday and today. I swear to good it’s now running much sweeter than when I collected it. I guess having only covered 46,000 miles in 13 years, and perhaps living life in the lazy lane. Then getting a good long run, 260 miles, experiencing life in the fast lane and being able to stretch it’s legs. It’s been able to clear its throat pick up it’s skirt and party. I am truly pleased with this car and well worth every penny I’ve paid 😎
Good news Charlie......enjoy!

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts