It is hard to believe that I'll soon be driving (as Jeremy Clarkson would put it) "a Jaaaaaaag".

Captain O

Reaction score
Pacific Northwest US of A (The Colonies).
Are any of you Jaguar owners a bit "caddish"? An example of this would be: A Jaguar owner runs over a lady's poodle and saunters up to the woman's door. After she answers, he says, "I'm terribly sorry but I have just run down your dog!" The women whimpers until the motorist says, "I did it while driving my Jaaaaaaaaaag." He's a bit of a rogue, but because he's driving a Jaaaaaaaaaag, she understands and lets him off the hook.

Eh, what?

Last edited:

c15htn

Reaction score
Exactly the feeling im cultivating, hence buying a Jaaaaaaaaaag instead of a Herman the German 😎

Jim

Last edited:

c15htn

Reaction score
Captain O...... you've pretty much summed up the conversation I had with my wife when I started car shopping a few weeks ago 🤣

Captain O

Reaction score
Pacific Northwest US of A (The Colonies).
Captain O...... you've pretty much summed up the conversation I had with my wife when I started car shopping a few weeks ago 🤣
The Mercedes doesn't have the 'panache' or 'cachet' of Jaguar. While it is "teutonically strong and thorough" it doesn't have the "posh saloon dressed in a Harris Tweed jacket" as does the Jaguar.

No doubt about it.

Last edited:

c15htn

Reaction score
The Mercedes doesn't have the 'panache' or 'cachet' of Jaguar. While it is "Teutonically strong and thorough" it doesn't have the "posh saloon dressed in a Harris Tweed jacket" as does the Jaguar.

No doubt about it.
I was considering wearing my tweed jacket and brown boots tomorrow when I collect her from the dealer 🤣