Jag Centre, Spixworth, Norwich

Matty1810

Reaction score
Jag Centre, spixworth

beware- rogues, your car will come out with far more problems than it went in with! swear blind that is coincidence??
Just got my S Type back from the Jag Centre. I had a variety of bits and pieces done to the car, some mechanical, some requiring diagnostics but quite happy that the work was done to a good standard in a timely manner. One criticism is that they should have used seat protection covers but it may not have been their fault that there were a couple of specks of grease on the
front seat (it had also had an MOT done by the company next door).
Their labour charge is £65 per hour, which is considerably cheaper than the main dealer rate who quoted me £100 to run the diagnostics over my car. Overall, a handy alternative to the local main dealer and easy to talk to.

The Jag Centre Ltd

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is James and i am the new owner of "The Jag Centre"
Barry (The old owner) has now retired (April 2019) and i have taken over. The same mechanics are there and my partner "Nikki" is the new receptionist.

I do not sell jaguars as i did not want that part of the business, id like to concentrate on the garage side of things.
We have 5 loan cars available free if your car is in for repair.If its a quick fix then feel free to wait in the office and have a nice cup of coffee or tea while you wait.
Be sure to pop in and say hello to Nikki and take a new business card.We also have a new facebook page and website so be sure to add us.We also have offers for our customers to take advantage of. We still use the jaguar IDS system which is what the main dealer uses as im sure you are aware. No matter what the job,, please ask us as im sure we can sort it.
The new telephone system is a cloud based one, so if you get an answer phone please leave a message and Nikki will get back to you..
If you have any questions please feel free to ring the office, PM on facebook or email us on the website.

Wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some of you at The Jag Centre :)

ThreeJags

Reaction score
I have used Jag Centre several times for my cars and have always had a good and friendly reception and, more importantly, a very skilled service. Having had Jaguars for a number of years, I know that standards can vary, as can costs. It is vital to be able to rely on someone who is going to work on what can be a lethal weapon. I have no faith in main dealers and go for the sort of service that this sort of skilled technician can give. Also, I do not like Main Dealer prices. Jaguars are special. Also their owners and enthusiasts. We need people like Jag Centre