Jag run out to glamis castle

BOB.T

Reaction score
Hi just a sub note.... If you wish to have lunch in the restaurant best to book so that your not disappointed.... If you don't fancy a full lunch there is a cafe in the grounds and you can just go grab your snack and use the seats in the centre garden.... Screenshot_20210904_131326.jpg
This is the entrance to the restaurant...... Screenshot_20210904_131606.jpg

BOB.T

Reaction score
I should be good for this. Do you want to ask them if they'd mind if I used my drone for a group car photo?
I will ask good idea... at present with you there is only three of us..... Let me know when you have booked and I'll add you to the list let me know how many of you there will be.....

8bit

Reaction score
I know a few Jag owners who are not members, I can ask if any of them fancy it? One XFR and three other XKRs.

BOB.T

Reaction score
I should be good for this. Do you want to ask them if they'd mind if I used my drone for a group car photo?
Hi just got off the phone with Helen at glamis she informed me that it would be no problem in using the drone to take pictures of the castle and cars as long as the drone stays back from the the castle.... ie not over the top..... I told her that you where open for further work on your professional side and she seamed interested

BOB.T

Reaction score
Hi for those wishing to do the run it's inportent that you book on this link below and when you have let me know as I have to forward Helen the numbers as a covid thing......

8bit

Reaction score
That's me booked and paid. Thanks for clearing the drone for takeoff, and the shameless plug :)

Let me know if you're happy to invite others, I know at least one chap with a nice XKR who'll almost certainly be keen.

BOB.T

Reaction score
That's me booked and paid. Thanks for clearing the drone for takeoff, and the shameless plug :)

Let me know if you're happy to invite others, I know at least one chap with a nice XKR who'll almost certainly be keen.
Yes you can invite others get them to book... Let me know there number's.... And I need to pass all our names on to Helen for comformation and we are good to go...... Stay safe

BOB.T

Reaction score
LIST OF NAMES THAT CAN AND CONFIRMED......
1 BOB. T............ +1 BOOKED
2 John9285.....?
3 8bit....? BOOKED