Jag run out to glamis castle

8bit

Reaction score
OK thanks John. So do we need to call to book for lunch as well?

Regards timings, it probably makes more sense for us to just meet you guys at Glamis Castle itself. We have to drive pretty much right past there to get to Perth anyway. We can aim to be there for about 1030 or a bit earlier to give time for photos. How long will it take you guys to get to Glamis direct?

John9285

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
OK thanks John. So do we need to call to book for lunch as well?

Regards timings, it probably makes more sense for us to just meet you guys at Glamis Castle itself. We have to drive pretty much right past there to get to Perth anyway. We can aim to be there for about 1030 or a bit earlier to give time for photos. How long will it take you guys to get to Glamis direct?
Yes. 01307 840480 gets you through to the restaurant.

8bit

Reaction score
OK, slightly puzzled as to how you can book but not give a time, or have I missed something?!

BOB.T

Reaction score
Hi we had booked the lunch on line and it's then you can book time I am in for 13:00 given us time to do the pictures and look around

John9285

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
OK, slightly puzzled as to how you can book but not give a time, or have I missed something?!
I explained to the woman that I was part of the Jaguar group who would be visiting and was not sure how many had booked or what times they had booked for and she said no problem. She assured me that she would try to get us all seated together. A very understanding lady. Simples... I do believe that I have since seen someone has booked for 1 pm.

BOB.T

Reaction score
Hi guy's with military precision I am planning the cars wash day on Saturday....... All the tools and equipment are at the ready the cars interior is done less for a quick hoover..... And of course checking the weather each day to see if the late summer sun makes it to glamis on Sunday 😁👍👍👍