Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just purchased my very first Jaguar, a thirteen year old X-Type 2.5 V6 4WD. I think I landed on my feet: by the time my mechanic welds the sills and fixes a rogue wheel bearing then with a new MOT I will have spent just over £1000. There's only 65000 on the clock and the log book and general condition bear that out. So here's hoping. I always wanted a Jag but over the years practicality just said no. You know, kids, dogs etc.

Having recently retired I thought I would look for an XF. This X Type appeared locally though and although it's not as well endowed as the newer XF it is a smart motor. If I like it I think I will move it on in a year or so and upgrade. In the meantime though, I'm looking forward to checking in here for help and advice when I need it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

Hi Chalkie42,

Welcome to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.