Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted my first X type in Milton Keynes near the railway station congestion,
It nearly went in the side of me as I was making a lane changing ninja move !
He was travelling too fast and I was getting impatient 50/50 near miss .....

On the M1 I saw a good array of Jags , many newer models and a couple of XJ's
Many of the newer models that I'm not really familiar with , must brush up on them.

Once on the M25 , very good today congestion wise to be fair , and made good progress.
I must have clocked a good 50 Jags , again mainly newer models.

Last leg of the journey on the M23 to Regency Square Brighton , again many spotted.
Had a bit of fun with a young lad in an E pace , probably a 2.0 / 2.2 as he got owned :)

I had never really noticed before now , the size of the houses on **** road in Brighton,
Absolutely massive , would make a few footballers house in Cheshire look small.
Traffic and parking here is a rat race like London but on a smaller scale,
The XJ is tucked away in a nice underground car park - £18 a day with CCTV / security.

Now off to the British Airways i360 Skytower for free tea and cakes before work begins !

· Registered
22,331 Posts
Good for you bud.

By the way...

What "engine capacities" are in the E Pace, I thought they're all electric?

Don't point me at the dealer sites, chat here inspires and informs all of us better and we'll recall it better too after a big argument. ;)

· Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea to be honest Jim , after 2010 I'm out of touch with Jaguars :)

There will be some bright spark on here with all the answers though I'm sure.

Knowing the infrastructure of the country well , I tend to ignore electric cars in general ......

· Administrator
10,099 Posts
Can’t be an E-Pace, they don’t get delivered to customers until next year. The I-Pace is the electric SUV Jim, named after the I-Type Formula E race car. The E-Pace has the full 4 cylinder ingenium petrol and diesel range of engines on offer including the 300Ps 2.0T petrol. J-Pace is coming in 2019, which will relate to the XJ and will be Q7 size.

E-Pace - XE
F-Pace - XF
I-Pace - I-Type Formula E car
J-Pace - XJ

E-Pace is the anomaly as it’s the only steel Jaguar on offer and is related to the Evoque, at least the F-Pace is shared with the XE/XF platform.

· Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be losing the plot a bit then Ian , definitely had an E on the back of it.
I could only describe it as a smaller new shape Jag , maybe it's an XE , smaller than the XF and new XJ.
I must brush up on these , all the X numbers apart from 300 / 350 / 358 are off my radar ;-)

· Administrator
10,099 Posts
After the i-Pace and E-Pace are released to customers next year, the next concept is the XJ. Expect that for one of the major motor shows to be revealed at. With Land Rover having the Range Rover plug in hybrid now on sale, it won’t be long before Jaguar start releasing theirs too. I’d expect it to be in the F-Pace first as it’ll make most sales.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.