Jaguar Breakfast Meet Gaydon, Saturday 5th September 2020 - Early warning

Ashanti

Reaction score
Hip, hip, hooray!

The monthly meets for a spot of breakfast, a natter and an ogle at Jags have resumed.

First one is 1st August, but you'll need to book your tickets online, turn up unannounced and you'll be turned away.

Have a great day if you're going, here's a link to the Breakfast Club website.

The Northern Posse have chosen to wait and see what happens on the 1st post lockdown meet, so we're off to the one after.

JimboV8
MarkFY
FlatCap
#Steve
Ashanti

will be attending on Saturday 5th September a date that should still be a warm one, not something Jimbo and I are used to, we've allus rocked up very early in the year.

The Southern Posse currently stands at one,

IanD

come on he's not afraid of us northerners so why not join him, even The Unwashed can come, yes you Chris T ;)

Anyway, if you've never been to one of these gatherings, then you really should.

They are held every 1st Saturday in the month, come rain or shine.

Can't wait,

Rich

mac_doctor

Reaction score
I think I'm going to target the August meet to try it for size (check out the bacon): I'm not wholly sure that I can bring myself to be that enthusiastic about the XJS.

... as I read it August is a free for all, advance tickets are needed for tomorrow (12 July)

While we are on the subject - have any southerners been to Simply Jaguar at Beaulieu (it is scheduled for next week). If so, what does it involve?

Rictus

Reaction score
To permit the easing of restrictions on large gatherings procedures have changed and for the forseeable future tickets need to be be booked in advance for the Museum. This is done online and I will provide links as appropriate.

The August meet is definitely on and please note, although September's meet is billed as an XJS special, we are expecting hundreds of other Jaguar models, which are as always welcome :-D

SovereignX

Reaction score
Missed the July meet completely but apparently there was only 3 days notice!
1st August is unlikely (booked in for a service and MOT on the 4th) BUT...
I'm going to see about going to the September meet.

Ashanti

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Click Here

to purchase your tickets for this Breakfast Club meet

Ian and I have purchased ours and thanks goes to him for letting me have the link.

Rich