Jaguar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Like a Scotsman would have parted with 10% !!

(I am aware of your part in his procurement of the Autobiography-wannabe!)
Now a 15% finders fee, how long do ya wanna play this Ungerwachen?

He didn't have to, his was a freebie, a proof of concept and delivery.

As it stands and only if there's no more southern bleating, I am offering a No Find, No Fee Deal.

·
Registered
198 Posts
There are now over 200 supercharged Jaguars registered for 6th August. This is going to be a fantastic day!
The parking plan keeps changing daily to keep up with demand but it's looking like @Ashanti may just get the grass after all as we are planning to do a timeline of XJ supercharged models showcased across the front lawn :cool:

Please remember we want as many non-supercharged cars too!

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
200 blowers and the grass as the demarcation line,none of them diesel johnnies mingling in or being noxious :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
The Gathering

Is nearly upon us,

A week on Saturday, Supercharged Jaguars will be whining their way to Gaydon.

Peter has asked that all should arrive between 0900 and 1000.

FC and I will be leaving Gods own County at 0600, heading south on the M1, if anyone wants to meet onroute and convoy, get your suggestions posted here.

Looking forward to this, it's to be hoped Peter is bringing some mugs, broke my last one so need to buy another, cuppa ain't the same since.

Rich

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
Me and you ? My Front Door?

·
Premium Member
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
M62 East then M1 South it is.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
And Steve,forgot about him.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts

·
Administrator
9,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
11,695 Posts
Read that somebody received a ticket for Speeding on the M6 toll from an unmarked Black BMW . I sold my F Type because I have had a clean license since 1982 and I was beginning to drive as if it was 1982 again.
... and you are so much safer in an XFR.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The Gathering

Is nearly upon us,

A week on Saturday, Supercharged Jaguars will be whining their way to Gaydon.

Peter has asked that all should arrive between 0900 and 1000.

FC and I will be leaving Gods own County at 0600, heading south on the M1, if anyone wants to meet onroute and convoy, get your suggestions posted here.

Looking forward to this, it's to be hoped Peter is bringing some mugs, broke my last one so need to buy another, cuppa ain't the same since.

Rich
Bit late to the party I feel - sorry - but I have to take the family down to Coventry to my eldest daughter's so can't join the convoy in Yorkshire as I would have preferred.
Could I join with you outside Gaydon before 9am to process into the Museum grounds in convoy? I plan to be in Coventry by 8am so Gaydon by 8.30 but can be flexible

Reactions: FlatCap

·
Registered
731 Posts
Read that somebody received a ticket for Speeding on the M6 toll from an unmarked Black BMW . I sold my F Type because I have had a clean license since 1982 and I was beginning to drive as if it was 1982 again.
Also they use Skodas

Hardly ever use the M6 nowadays but M6 straight down a couple of junctions and off to Coventry without a fee. Traffic can be a problem though at times.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Also they use Skodas

Hardly ever use the M6 nowadays but M6 straight down a couple of junctions and off to Coventry without a fee. Traffic can be a problem though at times.
I wonder if they keep a record of how much each Car "earns"? hopefully they will still be in bed on the morning of the 6th as I travel down observing the National speed limit

41 - 60 of 153 Posts