Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Jaguar X Type 2004
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2004 Jaguar X Type 3.0 Automatic back in 2005 with 35,000 kilometers.
As the second owner, today it has just turned over to 130,000 kilometers.
Regular maintenance, and for 18 years has been a charm to drive with little to no issues which caused concern.

Looking forward to searching your forum for tips and tricks, maybe I can even add some value. Hopefully.
Cheers. Kip

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Hello Kip and welcome. That is pretty amazing to have the same car since 2005, she must be well loved. I previously had two X type estates and both were fantastic cars.

Reactions: Ruby351

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Welcome, Kip. The forum members here are pretty sharp and a great resource!

You might want to add your car's details to the available signature line; this helps us to help you when posting to the forums...

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,363 Posts
I bought my 2004 Jaguar X Type 3.0 Automatic back in 2005 with 35,000 kilometers.
As the second owner, today it has just turned over to 130,000 kilometers.
Regular maintenance, and for 18 years has been a charm to drive with little to no issues which caused concern.

Looking forward to searching your forum for tips and tricks, maybe I can even add some value. Hopefully.
Cheers. Kip
Hello Kip and welcome, great to have you join us and nice little introduction you have put up there ;)

Any piccies of your big cat you could share with us, as we do like to see photos of Jags here on the forum :giggle:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts