Jaguar i-pace - Spares

HK 5000

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All,

I have owned an i-pace since April 2021, and in June had a small RTA that required some component and bodywork replacement. I have still not received the vehicle back from the repair shop, as they are waiting on 3 spare parts in order to complete the repair.

The components are:
A/C Condensor
Radiator
Front Camera

I am being told that there is no ETA on these parts and I am going to have to wait for them. I am unsure if this will be week, months or longer.

Is anybody else seeing this kind of delay on spare parts? Alternatively, is there anyone that could help source these parts in order to assist getting my car back on the road.

Many Thanks

Neilr

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
I see that the battery in an I-Pace is actually liquid-cooled.

Anyway, the point was that some parts were damaged and replacements are hard to source for such a new car.

NM_OLD

Reaction score
I see that the battery in an I-Pace is actually liquid-cooled.

Anyway, the point was that some parts were damaged and replacements are hard to source for such a new car.
I hope the OP has managed to get an ETA (or his car back) by now and they're providing a replacement in the interim. I know the whole industry is having problems but to have such a long wait for such fundamental parts is very poor to say the least.

Neilr

Super Moderator
Staff member
I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Yes, the understanding of the terminology is not really relevant. A car that is still in production and probably under warranty should not have to wait for parts. I expect that sourcing parts from outside of JLR's supply chain will not be readily accepted either.