Jaguar News General Information

Rory

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Member,

This section of the forum is dedicated to Jaguar related News. From Jaguar press relases to news and events.

OLDJAGMAN

Reaction score
On Sky News
reports of jaguars being recalled due to Cruise control problems. Car fro 2006 I believe

W

westville

That'd be right - many of us who are affected only found out through the Forum - to say the least Jaguar have been really tardy about it - recalled the cars got the fix wrong and cooked several ECUs - they have now suspended the recall while they work on a "robust fix" - pretty impressive eh?
Jim

Bantov

Reaction score
I was able to see and ride (not drive) the new F-type coupe and it was a treat. It was black w/ red leather bucket seats. I saw a You-tube video saying that the new XE has the engine of the F-type less the gurgling voice. I don't know how accurate though.

Daan56

Reaction score
High expectations

JLR teams up with Iota for tracing car energy, using the I-Pace for the concept demo:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/jaguar-uses-iota-in-proof-of-concept-demo-for-tracing-car-energy

I am only getting to this now, think this is a great initiative. In all honesty this is the way forward and I am expecting this to become big.
Think it will be good for the branding as well to go a bit more on the sustainable tour as this is not always the biggest USP for the Jags