Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Sticky time please?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I don't wish to step on toes and certainly not interfering, but I have a query.

If this information is required reading for owners (and I think it should be), shouldn't it become a 'sticky'?

Perhaps I have a skewed impression of forum protocol / hierarchy, which wouldn't surprise me :mrgreen:.

Just wanted to pose the question in light of what I feel is seriously good information.

Phil.

·
Premium Member
17,795 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi
i am not sure if this are uploaded already, but i asked the local dealer for the service check sheet and they printed it out.
i have scanned it but i couldnt put it in the same pdf file so i add this as two pdf files, front side and back side.
hi
i am not sure if this are uploaded already, but i asked the local dealer for the service check sheet and they printed it out.
i have scanned it but i couldnt put it in the same pdf file so i add this as two pdf files, front side and back side.
DaJon
Hi.
I came across this when looking on line for a service sheet for a Jaguar XF 2.2d . Well it amazes me that it is so hard to get this on line but Unicorn's copied sheets for a petrol XJ seem very much as though the tasks are reasonably well all covered and easy enough to do. Can anyone add extra items that are needed for a diesel automatic?
As a low mileage user the services on my XF that had been done don't seem to have covered the coolant, brake fluid, power steering, and gear box. The later is not covered on the XJ sheet. With nearly eight years and 38K miles on the XF, what do I need doing? The Jaguar Service Portfolio gives a service intervals of 16000 miles for A and B services and I thought that it was time to do these myself as I can't see that the service record is worth having. My main worry is what is impossible for the DIY mechanic and how do I shut down any future vehicle warning messages that are displayed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.