Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
I have recently bought a 2009 XF and it has an intermittent (unlocking fault) on the nearside rear door, however I did read that the locking system can be re learnt by the keyfob by taking off the passenger front key access cover and unlock position engaged with the key and pressing the unlock button on the key fob - apparently in the manual but I cant find it.
Can anyone help with this please...
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
23,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.:giggle:
Best to post your questions in the correct forum for your car,

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Hi Everyone
I have recently bought a 2009 XF and it has an intermittent (unlocking fault) on the nearside rear door, however I did read that the locking system can be re learnt by the keyfob by taking off the passenger front key access cover and unlock position engaged with the key and pressing the unlock button on the key fob - apparently in the manual but I cant find it.
Many thanks
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: John Wilko

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
3,544 Posts
Hello & welcome

Reactions: Sailor

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Welcome.

You might want to add your car's details to the available signature line; this helps us to help you when posting to the forums...

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,063 Posts
Hi Everyone
Many thanks
Hello there Mario and welcome, great to have you join us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts