Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening everyone

This is a long shot but after having no luck with the DVLA im running out of ideas, i am looking for my late farthers XJS it was solar Red 5.3 V12 H.E and the number plate was YLW153X
its a long shot but was hoping there might be a small chance it is on here or someone knows of it?

Many Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. There has been no MOT since April 2006 on that number so possibly on a private plate or exported.
You can check the MOT status here https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Roger

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi roger thank you for your reply,
If it was private plate it would come up on dvla website as documents can not be found, exported is another option but I’ve asked dvla if that is the case and waiting for a reply, I’ve even contacted the last place that mot’d the car but they have no info, I’m holding on to the small chance that it could be locked up in a garage somewhere

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s what I’m holding out for is there is a chance someone knows if it’s still alive or dead, I’ve gone years thinking it’s gone, but after looking at the last mot recently it’s just got me thinking there could be a chance its still out there

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
You have not said when your late father died. Was it before the last MOT in April 2006.

Roger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.