Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise where to start.

A couple of mornings ago I fired up the car as normal but the DAB was now greyed out and nothing.

The TV, CD, FM and portable via USB all still work. AM doesn`t and never has but that doesn`t bother me.

Do I access the module in the sharks fin via the rear ceiling light? I`ve no idea.

TIA

·
Registered
276 Posts
Let us know how you get on my dab is also greyed out and also the location of the dab module in car.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Ah well, I succumbed and bought a 2nd hand DAB module today, hoping that`s the problem.

Jaguar wanted nearly 500 sovs for one :)
Hi, I'm surprised it was that cheap knowing main dealer prices, you usually need a second mortgage to buy anything off them. Phil

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Dab unit is located in the boot on the left hand side behind the carpet trim panel. Id be checking wiring connections are all good before buying anything.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's why I ask. Some threads suggest it's behind d piller rear passenger side . Good to know for sure .before pulling trim apart.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Job done and working perfectly.
£65 delivered for a 2nd hand module.

Just remove the floor mat in the boot, then the lining around the DVD unit for the satnav down the left side.

The DAB module sits on top of the DVD unit and the hardest bit was getting at the nuts to drop the DVD to get access.

Really quite simple. Maybe 20 minutes all in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.