Lower balljoints on later models

Animesis

Reaction score
Been having a really good search through the forums and the general consensus seems to be that you cant get the balljoint for the later vertical arms, unless theres been a development on that?

Panthro

Reaction score
Lucky you I was up this morning

MrKis

Reaction score
Although, he doesn’t mention S Types.

Probably the same part.

Animesis

Reaction score
Same component listed 4 times in their eBay store
Many thanks! I read one post where some chap was saying he tried a few and they were all slightly the wrong size, it wasnt a happy read for me needing both done! Has anyone found a good way to change them as it does look like a pig of a job with the shape of the vertical link

ducmon

Reaction score
If you get some can you post the part number as they will not post them to Europe.

Can you also find out if they have them for the upper link at the same time.

Thanks

Animesis

Reaction score
If you get some can you post the part number as they will not post them to Europe.

Can you also find out if they have them for the upper link at the same time.

Thanks
Certainly, I've tried the part number listed on their website but it doesnt come up with anything. BJ37645L

There maybe a different part number on the box, frustratingly they dont do weekends otherwise Ib get them tomorrow. They did offer reconditioned vertical links with new balljoints on their website but they are out of stock

Ill ask them about the upper balljoints, though when i needed all the bushes done i went for whole new arms just for ease

Animesis

Reaction score
Certainly, I've tried the part number listed on their website but it doesnt come up with anything. BJ37645L

There maybe a different part number on the box, frustratingly they dont do weekends otherwise Ib get them tomorrow. They did offer reconditioned vertical links with new balljoints on their website but they are out of stock

Ill ask them about the upper balljoints, though when i needed all the bushes done i went for whole new arms just for ease