Mean Mr Mustard's X351 Experience Thread

Mean Mr Mustard

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
When I saw those protruding headrest hooks I immediately thought of horrific crash injuries to rear passengers.

I think there may be something wrong with me getting these visions of doom... :oops::eek:

Am I zick in der head, or simply just well suited to Health and Safety Risk Assessment?

JimC64

Reaction score
When I saw those protruding headrest hooks I immediately thought of horrific crash injuries to rear passengers.

I think there may be something wrong with me getting these visions of doom... :oops::eek:

Am I zick in der head, or simply just well suited to Health and Safety Risk Assessment?
Thinking literally / thinking laterally

Heath and safety risk assessment manager in the making

Jim

Ruby351

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Gina have you considered that some of the rogues on here have a dark, shady private messaging group - all vying to see who can make you buy the most random items by subtlety alone.....?

😱😱😱😱😱

What's wrong with me, I only used to be this naïve when I was of school age?

Woo-hoo! Forever young at heart!

I won't buy cheap or tat only fun, fun, fun 🤣😂🤣😂

JimC64

Reaction score
Gina have you considered that some of the rogues on here have a dark, shady private messaging group - all vying to see who can make you buy the most random items by subtlety alone.....?
Lol gaining insights as to how your mind works Andrew :ROFLMAO:

Question is, are you part of that "shady, private messaging group?" or was it you who started it?

Jim

Ruby351

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Love those dog screens. If there was an Irish Setter one, that would be perfect for the Skoda... I did look, but unsurprisingly, it's only the popular breeds covered.

Know what you mean - no Gt Danes either and let's face it, you can only take so many Scooby-Doo's in your life!

1642193575781.png