Media player won't play movies

wmlaven

Reaction score
Very new E-Pace 2020 owner here. After carefully reading the manual section on portable media I formatted a USB stick correctly and then loaded a number of videos in different formats that the manual said should be recognized, i.e. MP4, m4v, etc. The media player found the drive, but when I selected it from Source, there was no Queue of movies. As an experiment I put some audio files on the USB drive in m4a and mp3 and then when I reinserted the USB stick the Queue menu item appeared and found the music files but not what are supposed to be supported movie media files. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to allow me to watch movies in the car (while parked, of course)?

jagryan85

Reaction score
If it's like the older systems the video has to be formatted to divX. You can download the free video converter from their website

Ryan

Ranny

Reaction score
Hi,

Did this solution work? I tried the same with a couple of different file types and it didn't work. Interestingly I looked through the E Pace manual (which like all Jaguar manuals it is shockingly poor) and there was no advice on video format however there is in the F Pace manual.