Mobile phone holder

Jag07

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good Mobile phone holder for my X type as all the vent ones appear to fall off
Thanks
Dave

Jag07

Reaction score
Many Thanks
I’ve just seen one like that it looks the best all round for stability and vision
Cheers👍

PalaceXType

Reaction score
For my last 3 cars I have used Brodit phone mounts. You get a bespoke bracket which fits the car - in the Jag is is by the right of the vents. You then buy a holder that is specific to your phone and screw the two together. The holders can come with a charging mount which is what I get - plugs into the cigar socket in the normal way.

They are not cheap but are the best I have seen. Can't show you a pic because the mount hasn't arrived yet.

PalaceXType

Reaction score
Re-reading your original email you said that the vent ones seem to fall off. Never had that with these - each mounting bracket is specific to your car. Never had one fall off and you can get them off with no damage to the car.

XMan2002

Reaction score
I use and ARKON Cup Holder style for my Smartphones (Galaxy S10/iPhone SE) as I don't drink beverages in my cars (only bottles water at best) iSimple TranzIt BLU HF (iPhone 5S).jpg Arkon SM423-G Mobile Mount.jpg