Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of my 2017 XF which is 2.0 sport awd in Odyssey Red. My previous car was a 2013 XF in Ultimate Black. I loved this car but my new one is fantastic, a quantum leap in refinement and technology. I hope it's as reliable as my previous car, which gave me two years of trouble free and enjoyable motoring.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

This is my new car

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Plant

The old one.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,619 Posts
Looks good Airman and all the best with it . Can I ask you , we have heard about new car sales falling off the edge
of a cliff so people like yourself are pretty rare nowadays , are the Dealers offering any incentives to buyers like
yourself or is it simply business as usual ? thank you .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi, I had to squeeze them on p/x. I nearly bought a 2016 XE at a real keen price from another dealer but when I contacted my existing dealer about my existing service plan refund, they asked me why I was asking for a refund and i told them I was swapping it for an XE they said if they could match or better it for a current model XF would I be interested. Of course the answer was yes. Anyway they came back with a deal I couldn't refuse. I'm glad now, as I absolutely love my new car. Everything considered I think it's as good a deal as I could have got anywhere.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi Airman,
Welcome to the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
3,666 Posts
Hello & welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.