Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Congrats Zed one....pure class! and for sure not "over egging the cake" Someone commented why wasn't this done from the factory and I agree.
I love the model of car you have, I am ignorant of XF's I'm afraid, but have they been face lifted slightly? I like the shape of the headlights that your car has, I think this should have been made a Jaguar signature on these newer models, very distinctive.
Best of luck ...................................IP.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Had a holiday in Ireland last year and I must say I didn't see many XF or even many Jags
Very thin on the ground! I see a few around Derry and the odd ones around Donegal. I'm sure there are many more down south, Dublin, Cork, etc.

Where did you get to on your holiday?

Regards..........................IP.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
It's Lovely down Cork way, but if you are contemplating another Ireland trip I suggest you try coming up the west coast to Donegal.
It's an old hackneyed phrase, but the scenery is Stunning with a capital 'S' and the people here are the friendliest you will find any where.
The pace of life is way more sedate........I just love it here.
(PS. I don't work for the tourist board....honest!)

Would love to see that lovely car of yours gliding through our mountains!
Come on over.

Regards..........................IP.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
IP, I'm English and proud of it but I do have a very strong Irish lineage, my gran-ma ,God bless her, was Dublin born ( the family home was just across from Pheonix park)and bred and one of my great aunts still lives in Dublin, alas to my great shame I wasn't able to get my nan back to Dublin before she passed. have always wanted to get over to Ireland and see if I can trace some of the old family, hopefully one day soon I can get over there, if and when I do maybe we could have our own Anglo-Irish meet ?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
IP, I'm English and proud of it but I do have a very strong Irish lineage, my gran-ma ,God bless her, was Dublin born ( the family home was just across from Pheonix park)and bred and one of my great aunts still lives in Dublin, alas to my great shame I wasn't able to get my nan back to Dublin before she passed. have always wanted to get over to Ireland and see if I can trace some of the old family, hopefully one day soon I can get over there, if and when I do maybe we could have our own Anglo-Irish meet ?
Come on over would be glad to meet you.
All the best ..........................................IP

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
one day in the not too distant future hopefully ;) cúram a ghlacadh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.