Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been looking to see if we're able to change our monikers on the forum, but it doesn't look like we can. I've only just discovered that 'Ice Cube' is also a well known black rap artist. To avoid confusion I'd like to be 'Iceberg' instead, but I don't want to lose my profile history. Maybe I'll just have to black up and start rapping. :neutral:

· Registered
1,270 Posts
Gimme five bro' !

· Registered
1,979 Posts
I've just been looking to see if we're able to change our monikers on the forum, but it doesn't look like we can. I've only just discovered that 'Ice Cube' is also a well known black rap artist. To avoid confusion I'd like to be 'Iceberg' instead, but I don't want to lose my profile history. Maybe I'll just have to black up and start rapping. :neutral:
...too early for that, Christmas is weeks away! ;-)

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
I think Rory can do something on those lines.

Roger

· Registered
2,478 Posts
Wait this isn't you?

· Premium Member
17,946 Posts
As stated, simply send a pm to Rory and explain the situation, that you'd like a name change if at all possible?

It's all very easy to do and I do it for some of my members when requested, takes 2 minutes literally. All your info / posts , post count etc etc will remain as is, simply the name will be changed, job done.

Best
Jim

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Ah But dont forget that "Iceberg" is a lettuce and in the other extreme sunk the Titanic :)

· Banned
7,619 Posts
I thought you was the same guy , I was meaning to ask for an autograph

· Premium Member
2016 Autobiography
2,424 Posts
You could try Ice Ice baby or Ice Tea, but I think they’ve been used too.
Just shows us Jaaag drivers are down with the kids, innit..

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Where on earth did that piccy come from Alec?

A baby blue Jaguar, I nearly had a trouser accident.....

If only it was a traditional saloon - wow!

Phil.

· Registered
92 Posts
But at least ice cube is an old skool rapper that would fit in with an X350 :wink: In any case, how come you are not now known as ice berg homie?

· Premium Member
6,570 Posts
How about,

'Iced'

or

'Chilled'

Both are the result of adding your former self to the mix :-D

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It seems that every name I think of has been taken by rappers what think theyz cool. There's not just 'Ice Cube' but 'Iceberg Slim' and 'Ice Berg'. Even they are stealing each others names. :confused:

· Premium Member
6,570 Posts
How about Foreigner,

Think about it..........:-D

· Registered
69 Posts
I got a name change without even asking lol. joined the forum requested my moniker and received my confirmation e-mail but with a different user name to the one I had chosen.

Never mind its only a name and will do fine.

· Registered
2,071 Posts
I got a name change without even asking lol. joined the forum requested my moniker and received my confirmation e-mail but with a different user name to the one I had chosen.

Never mind its only a name and will do fine.
Well, that's piqued my interest - what prey tell, did you actually request?
'Denser' isn't exactly complimentary......:-D.

Oh BTW - welcome to the madhouse.
Please update your details in your signature panel - then we know your car too :).

Phil.

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Getting back to the O/P from Ice Cube..

Being a former fan of American Football...anyone else remember 'The Refrigerator'?

One of the Chicago Bears, I believe.......looked like several....all in one shirt :-D.

Then again, don't Yanks shorten that name?

"Get me a beer from the Reefer". Probably not the best name to choose...

Phil.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.