Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,331 Posts
Fortunately I now only have one diesel, 1999, and it doesn't have a DPF.

So I can increase my cigar smoking to benefit from my allowance. :) :) :)

I see no haze here ;)

Have a KEO chaps! ;)

Heheheh.

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Yes mine doesn't have one either so no problems. I do not smoke my pipe in the car so I am just using my allowance in the open air:?

Roger

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Isn't there a kit available in Germany that allows the fitment of a DPF if your car doesn't have one?

·
Registered
22,331 Posts
Isn't there a kit available in Germany that allows the fitment of a DPF if your car doesn't have one?
Why would you want one?

The car's not tuned for one, you won't get any organisation to approve or extend a recent car.

What benefit?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I noticed that the bbc report on how to avoid pollution doesn't say "don't cycle in traffic". :twisted:
Ian C

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Why would you want one?

The car's not tuned for one, you won't get any organisation to approve or extend a recent car.

What benefit?
If you have discovered your car should have one but doesn't, rather than paying the manufacturer through the nose again, maybe you could fit this kit.

·
Registered
22,331 Posts
If you have discovered your car should have one but doesn't, rather than paying the manufacturer through the nose again, maybe you could fit this kit.
Ah, good point, if one was fitted but been gutted or removed. Soz, wasn't thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.