Jaguar Forum banner
2901 - 2920 of 3093 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
As regards ladies footy, could someone please tell me if I’m misogynistic?

A man, preferably…..
My footy diet is primarily Spanish La Liga.
Divas, cynics and devious behaviour abounds.
So, watching the young ladies was a pleasant change, and nothing untoward in my watching, I can assure you.
An open mind would prevent a misogynistic stance, methinks.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
My footy diet is primarily Spanish La Liga.
Divas, cynics and devious behaviour abounds.
So, watching the young ladies was a pleasant change, and nothing untoward in my watching, I can assure you.
An open mind would prevent a misogynistic stance, methinks.
...you said stick to jokes so I slipped in my bestest misogynistic joke and the irony was lost!

Poundy got it, though!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
23,030 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 X350 Sovereign 2.7 diesel
5,411 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
I am confused by all the Coming home stuff and 56 years of hurt thats mens football surely ?
Any time we beat Germany is good when they complain about being cheated even better.
Hope the Ladies get out of yesterday what they want and maybe more people will go to watch their local ladies teams.
The final was the only game I watched in full I found some of the quality a bit lacking compared to the hype.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Tuesday, 6th Sept.
Footwear Shorts Sports uniform Shoe Sports equipment

·
Registered
980 Posts
If WBA had a ladies team, would they be the handbaggies?
Could someone kindly decode that into (plain) English for me please?.. 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2007 X350 Sovereign 2.7 diesel
5,411 Posts
I think west brom are known as the baggies. Ladies are (at the moment) more likely to carry handbags.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks gents.. (y)

·
Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
11,695 Posts
As regards ladies footy, could someone please tell me if I’m misogynistic?

A man, preferably…..
I have no idea, but I find it impossible to watch.

... but in these gender-fluid days, I am not sure that we are allowed to think in terms of "man" or "woman" any more, anyway.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Hand Wood Grey Font Glove

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
It appears that due to the need to accommodate other club schedules and the colossal interest in pay to view Aston Villa matches, there will be no 3pm blackout home game for us until at least November. with the likely hood of some of those being rescheduled.
I must admit that attending a 3pm Sat kick off will always be my preferred option but it is what it is.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Chances are that some misogynistic prat (looks around the forum) would bid for them.
The girls would then spend it on beers.
Not sure to whom that is aimed but for sure it's aimed at someone on here otherwise there's little point in the post.

Now let's be honest to ourselves here gents. Men's football is streaks ahead of the standard of women's and that will forever remain so.

It's not compulsory, as far as I'm aware, to support, enjoy and feel gleeful about the fairer sex playing what is essentially, and historically, a man's game. We all have a choice as to what elements of sport we support and enjoy.

Political correctness has a tendency to lead us up blind allies but ultimately we all have an opinion and it is everyone's individual choice to not comply with the often all engulfing herd instinct, as indeed it is the choice of the herd to acquiese.

2901 - 2920 of 3093 Posts