Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from my thread in the s type forum i slung my new acquisition into my local jag indie this morning for a shakedown.

very pleased indeed. needs 2 new rear drop links @ £27.00 each that's it :)

also booked in for a colonic irrigation as in terraclean weds pm so i will stick the reports on here for all to see also. also i have been studying the service history and 2 new cats fitted at 114.000 miles :) and vehicle was subject to an independent warranty untill 120 k and i have reams of history now thanks to the previous owner. so the deal just got sweeter.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just back from having her terracleaned. WOW what a difference. before terraclean 0.52 after 0.13 engine very responsive and smooth and fuel up 40.3 on way there 43.7 on way back same road same speeds. mixture of 70-40-60 road. all for £87 quid inc vat. had it done at dunmow motor services in gt dunmow. fantastic people bit of a trek 45 miles there 45 back but well worth it. now for the remap :) will scan and put smoke test results up tomorrow for all to see.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are my terraclean results as promised. quite impressive figures. not as good as a certain other members 2.7 though :)

·
Registered
17,905 Posts
The emissions on mine increased when tested 3 miles after treatment.Once the terradiesel was through the system (90 town miles later to be sure) it had dropped to the level of "only air being cleaner"

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Either way im impressed. starting in a morning is immediate now. and you could hear the engine note changing when it was being done. amazing treatment. cant wait for the remap now :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Straight after my remap i will be doing a 220 mile run so i will post the results like i did with my s type. should be interesting to say the least. same engine different body.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.