new to jags and forum

would you lovey

Reaction score
Hi just joined and hope to gain some insight into probs. with my S type. It is a 2003 4.2 v8 and has travelled 85000 mls. It is my first jag I normally drive Audi's, although my last car was a Mazda6. I needed to have an auto ( knee probs. with clutch) and have always said if you are getting an auto get a big one. I am getting used to the S type, have only had for 6 months, and have just had the n/s front ABS sensor replaced. I hope this is not going to turn out to be a bottomless money pit. Only time will tell. That's all for now will keep looking for any info or advise that I may require in the future.

S-Type Owner

Reaction score
From one S-type owner to another... Welcome. The S-type forum is populated with a very friendly group and contains a wealth of knowledge.

You might want to add your general location to your profile and the car's details to the available signature line; this makes descriptions like "driver’s side" more relevant when posting to the forums...

JimC64

Reaction score
Hi just joined and hope to gain some insight into probs. with my S type. It is a 2003 4.2 v8 and has travelled 85000 mls. It is my first jag I normally drive Audi's, although my last car was a Mazda6. I needed to have an auto ( knee probs. with clutch) and have always said if you are getting an auto get a big one. I am getting used to the S type, have only had for 6 months, and have just had the n/s front ABS sensor replaced. I hope this is not going to turn out to be a bottomless money pit. Only time will tell. That's all for now will keep looking for any info or advise that I may require in the future.
Hi there, welcome aboard and congrats on the car, god choice
I did laugh though at your comments "only had for 6 months, and have just had the n/s front ABS sensor replaced. I hope this is not going to turn out to be a bottomless money pit."

I think you may end up having to spend just a little more than that on a car that's 18 years old with 85k miles on the clock

Hope you enjoy the car and she serves you well

Jim