New to Jaguar

Roman_Centurion

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations one and all.
My name is Stuart, and I am a HGV driver from Yorkshire.
I am new to all things Jaguar, having never owned one. I have been looking for one for a while now, and a couple of days ago decided to take the plunge and make a purchase.
I bought a 2011 XF S 3.0D Portfolio.
Absolutely loving the car - the comfort and power are a great combination. I just need to be careful not to get myself into any trouble, as sometimes I have found myself going a bit too fast without realising it.
Some of the toys I was expecting with the portfolio are not present, which surprised me, but I guess certain things such as heated steering wheel and blind spot monitoring were extras?
Anyway, all is well so far, and I hope that it stays that way.
Speak to you all soon.
Best wishes
Stuart

JimC64

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations one and all.
My name is Stuart, and I am a HGV driver from Yorkshire.
I am new to all things Jaguar, having never owned one. I have been looking for one for a while now, and a couple of days ago decided to take the plunge and make a purchase.
I bought a 2011 XF S 3.0D Portfolio.
Absolutely loving the car - the comfort and power are a great combination. I just need to be careful not to get myself into any trouble, as sometimes I have found myself going a bit too fast without realising it.
Some of the toys I was expecting with the portfolio are not present, which surprised me, but I guess certain things such as heated steering wheel and blind spot monitoring were extras?
Anyway, all is well so far, and I hope that it stays that way.
Speak to you all soon.
Best wishes
Stuart
Welcome aboard and congrats Stuart, nice car

Share some pics when you can

Jim