Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Just bought an XJ. 3.0D XJ long wheelbase. Premium Luxury. blue with dove (i think) leather
Into my Yank stuff normally, but didn't have anywhere to put my Yank for the winter, so sold it and invested in something modern for the time being.
The XJ is a great car. Done a few motorway miles, but still feels tight and new to drive.
Working through a few jobs, niggles and fixes, mostly electrical.
Not much out there for DIYing an X351, so i'll try and put up a few things as i do them.
I've had a long history with Jags over the years. Restored a series 3 XJ, Part restored an XJS until i set it on fire and abandoned it! Restored an XJ40 XJR, plus owned several others. Owned several X300's, and blown up an XJ8 X308. Also had an early XK8 too. Do mostly all my own work, but anything awkward goes to Swallows, who are just round the corner.
Look forward to chatting to you all.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great to have you with us.

What will be even greater is the threads of each fix you do.

The X351 is as you say quite sparse on content and as a future owner of one of these cars, I for one will be grateful.

Rich

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum

Roger

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

Hi Octane Junkie,
Welcome to the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like yours, TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.