Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I've had a Jaguar for a while, a 2005 Jaguar X Type diesel estate. Loved this car and gave this to my partner when I purchased a gorgeous winter gold 2009 X Type, also a diesel - immaculate and I kept it that way for a year and a half until someone, possibly on a mobile phone, went into the back of it at about 60mph - very sadly no more. So we talked about how I tried to look after my car but had to use it for work - hence the write off, and we decided to use the money to buy a hobby car, and the rest for a cheaper run around. We went to see a purple 1998 XK8 and loved it, whilst test driving this the owner also mentioned an S Type diesel he had - so the test drive took in a visit to his daughters to view and test drive the s type. The result was we returned by train and picked them both up, having a great drive back including us changing cars - and yes she burned me off in the XK8! They both have their issues but are fantastic cars - a little TLC, and a lot of cash will have them perfect, well the XK8 anyway, the s type is a workhorse. We still have the X Type estate and it pulls our caravan and does everything we ask of it. So with these 3 I think I may be on here a bit........ Thank you in anticipation of some great advice and support! Cheers

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum.

Roger

· Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi M88MRP,
Welcome to the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.