No Jaguar Drivers in the USA or Canada ?

Quietgiant

Reaction score
Living in the REAL Sunshine State of AZ with ‘96 Jag XJ6 VDP (for sale-80k miles 6IL LWB) and ‘14 Jag Portfolio XJL (40K miles 3.0 V6). See profile for pix.

equiprx

Reaction score
Our local Jaguar club kind of went dead.
We used to have a great all british show in Palo Alto, now gone.
Too lat now for me since I don't have my Jaguars any longer.

Ian1208

Reaction score
Sad that this little thread has been around so long with little interest.
Hi from Calgary Alberta, and Hoorah, lockdowns nearly finished thousands of miles open for fun.

rgsuperdad

Reaction score
I now have the Gold 1997 XJ6L and a silver 2003 S-type 3.0. Yessss! (Cool beans, eh)?
Very cool! I have the 2003 s type and my wife will never sell it. Shes been offered 4 times what we paid for it and she said no way. Great car.

Captain O

Reaction score
Pacific Northwest US of A (The Colonies).
Very cool! I have the 2003 s type and my wife will never sell it. Shes been offered 4 times what we paid for it and she said no way. Great car.
There is something very special about the S-type Jaguars. I see the BMW 5-Series as "Teutonic" and cold, while the S-type Jaguar is more of a well-dressed, confident, relaxed, Brit that is quintessentially dignified. A "gent" in a tweed jacket, oxford-cloth shirt, and a light-brown ascot. Which would you rather ride with... "Herman the German" or "Sir Cedric" with a scent that's reminiscent of "leather and citrus"?

A spot of tea, anyone?

Last edited: