1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6,560 Posts
This came as a massive shock when I heard about it at the weekend.

RIP Malcolm.

I'm blessed to say I've seen this, the greatest rock band, fronted by Bon and Brian.

Too many to mention but my favourite from each era,

"It's a long way the top" and "You shook me all night long"

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hes been suffering with dementia for a few years now, very sad news

Lucky enough to have seen AC?DC getting on for nearly 10 times, awesome band live great music and will live on through that

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was incredibly lucky to see them as a teenager (just) at Sheffield when Bon Scott was fronting them.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Missed my chance to see them - too late now :cry:
Well it may be that Angus will keep the band going. Their cousin Stevie Young had been standing in for Malcolm on the most recent tours. Things with Phil Rudd went wrong and Clive Williams announced he had retired from the band

Personally think they should quite now I mean lets face it they cant need the money but I guess it depends on what commitments they have with record labels etc

Not sure what happened with the Brian Johnson thing when they replaced him temporarily with Axl Rose ( who I have to say was great much to my concerns when they announced he was standing in)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.