Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi a friend was following me earlier and noticed one of my number plate bulbs has blown- just looked at the manual and can see how to change it but no mention of they specific type of bulb I need- can anyone please confirm what bulb type of bulb I need for a 2015 XF (X250) with LED rear lights (not sure if the number plate ones are different...)?

Thanks, Cas

·
Registered
818 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look good- thanks. Cas

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
These lights are brilliant if you have the rear camera they really light the rear so great for these winter nights.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have also just changed my standard 5w5 bulbs to led's and the difference is quite marked. One reason for the change - apart from the cosmetics and the improvement to the camera was due to the reported heat damage caused by the normal bulbs. The holders on mine were definitely discoloured and suffering from the heat...

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have also just changed my standard 5w5 bulbs to led's and the difference is quite marked. One reason for the change - apart from the cosmetics and the improvement to the camera was due to the reported heat damage caused by the normal bulbs. The holders on mine were definitely discoloured and suffering from the heat...
I also noticed this on mine when I changed bulbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.