OBD Diagnostic code readers - members locations?

Irish Pappy

Reaction score
I feel your pain IP. Hopefully you will be happy with the purchase when you’re up and at ‘em.:mrgreen:

I will post how I get on with the scanner and let you know. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Regards,......................................................IP

hereford108

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Jim I don't know whether there are many members in Perth area Australia but you can add me to the list. I have a iCarsoft LR V2.0. Jaguar Landrover specific. Tony

Last edited:

Samy62

Reaction score
Hi i'am from France and i'm looking for mongoose interface for my x type 2.0D. Thanx

ducmon

Reaction score
You can add me to the list.
Sperenberg Germany.
Icarsoft i,930, mogoose clone with SDD/IDS v 1.30 and Auto Enginuity with enhanced Jaguar pack for pre 2004 cars

JimC64

Reaction score
We all know the cost of a quick code reading session at the dealers, probably around £100 and or around £60 or so at the Indys.

There are so many of us who have now bought these machines and although self taught and perhaps at different levels, could at least probably do a quick read of the car to see what / if any codes there were. They will be easily cleared at least, some may be able to do a lot more.

Anyone willing to help a member in need, please simply add your name / location to the list below

1.Rich (Ashanti) - Basic OBD and Enhanced for Jaguar and Land Rover - iCarsoft LR II Huddersfield
2.MTL - Portsmouth Hampshire
3.Tony Dalton - Felixstowe, Suffolk
4.Wrinkly - Fleetwood
5.OriginalCaruso - Camberly
6.andy.caie - Swansea
7.Roy Hedger - Middlesbrough
8.Oilspill - just outside Cork, so can help out if you're in munster or leinster
9.Adrian Jones - Ton Pentre, Rhondda valley
10.Graham1402 - just of A5, south of North Circular North west London
11.Andy5112405 - Birmingham
12.Martyn812 - Bedfordshire
13.John Kerr - Newcastle-upon-tyne
14.Loxtonde - SE London
15.Winco - Pool and Weymouth, Dorset
16.Lost it - have DELPHI. Covers most other cars Hayling Island
17.don-noledge - I have a Mongoose + xp laptop, based down here in southwest Cornwall
18.Bladevane - Chinese Mongoose plus SDD v 131 running on XP in Harwell, Oxfordshire
19.BigBear - Wirral
20.Caggers - Newcastle Area
21.Jaguar420 - Icarsoft 930 Monifeith Dundee
22.Outrun - Icarsoft930 Clare Eire
23. Chessman - Jaguar Autoenginuity Roydon Essex
24. Hereford108 iCarsoft LR V2.0. Jaguar Landrover Perth Australia
25.J777STP landrover/jaguar iCarsoft LR V2 Wirral
26. Ducmon
We all know the cost of a quick code reading session at the dealers, probably around £100 and or around £60 or so at the Indys.

There are so many of us who have now bought these machines and although self taught and perhaps at different levels, could at least probably do a quick read of the car to see what / if any codes there were. They will be easily cleared at least, some may be able to do a lot more.

Anyone willing to help a member in need, please simply add your name / location to the list below

1.Rich (Ashanti) - Basic OBD and Enhanced for Jaguar and Land Rover - iCarsoft LR II Huddersfield
4.Wrinkly - Fleetwood
6.andy.caie - Swansea
8.Oilspill - just outside Cork, so can help out if you're in munster or leinster
14.Loxtonde - SE London
17.don-noledge - I have a Mongoose + xp laptop, based down here in southwest Cornwall
18.Bladevane - Chinese Mongoose plus SDD v 131 running on XP in Harwell, Oxfordshire
19.BigBear - Wirral
26. Ducmon Icarsoft i,930, mogoose clone with SDD/IDS v 1.30 and Auto Enginuity Sperenberg Germany.

Any members requiring assistance can contact any of the members local to them above and as for help that may be given at a time suitable to both parties
Generally I would suggest that there may be no cost as such involved, more in the spirit of helping each other and meeting fellow Jaguar enthusiasts. However, bearing in mind that cost that could be incurred it may be prudent to offer a small drinking voucher, but that can be sorted between any members as and when and if it arises

If this takes off, we can very simply add a map and add members locations as it goes

Just a thought.....
Jim

Renegade2

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Hi all,
I may be missing something here, if so please let me know
Assuming I'm not here's the idea.....

There's so many members on a daily / weekly basis that have issues with their cars, trying to find out this or that etc and really need codes read as a starting point.

4.Wrinkly - Fleetwood
6.andy.caie - Swansea
14.Loxtonde - SE London
19.BigBear - Wirral

Any members requiring assistance can contact any of the members local to them above and as for help that may be given at a time suitable to both parties
Generally I would suggest that there may be no cost as such involved, more in the spirit of helping each other and meeting fellow Jaguar enthusiasts. However, bearing in mind that cost that could be incurred it may be prudent to offer a small drinking voucher, but that can be sorted between any members as and when and if it arises

If this takes off, we can very simply add a map and add members locations as it goes

Just a thought.....

Jim
Jim

Renegade ( shaune) Cardiff
Icarsoft v3.0 Jaguar and land rover

Bronco

Reaction score

I've got an iCarsoft JLR v3.0 and no expertise. Gravesend/Medway area.

Renegade2

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Lol me to , I have another year on the warranty so don’t think I will
Mess to much but handy gadget