Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, Mike here! Thankx for having me. Just somehow ended up with a 2000 S type. So far I have replaced the fuel pump (under passenger side rear seat; sending unit is on drivers side ), radiator (frozen tap water split ), water pump (just in case while I was in there and found broken bleeder valve pieces ),climate control module (preventing the fan from running ), dual climate control valve (several inches of sludge clogging up the supply hose ), thermostat (broke a bolt off, drill n tap ), drivers side rear wheel hub bearing (better have a hub puller n bearing press of some sort ), J-gate (flipped the notorious broken plastic symmetric piece over and used Park through drive loosing 2nd through 4th until I replaced it with the metal version ), 5R55N transmission flush (fluid level seems to be critical ), as well as a few other things along the way. I won't ramble any more, only briefly mentioned above to thank the forum for guiding me through the process share my experience with any of you in further detail if I can help.

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Car was in a bit of a state then:-? but good to know it is back on the road.

Roger

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi Mike,
Welcome to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.