Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,057 Posts
Following a few requests for photos of our other cars and the shows we've been to with them, I've started this thread in this section, as wasn't sure where else to put them.

I'll start with a few pic's from Holt vintage transport festival, one of my favourite events as we get to ride about in old busses and on the railway free of charge if you exhibit a vehicle, which in turn, generally means there's lots of nice cars, commercials and bikes to look at. Too many and varied to really do the show justice here, but here's a small selection.

View attachment 53921
The Capri and Lotus plus 2 with a few others from a local small car club that we've recently joined.

View attachment 53922
Couple of nice XK's. Most of the mesh grille conversions I've seen look wrong, but love the look of this one.

View attachment 53923 View attachment 53924
One of my favourites, and I don't mean the Cavalier :ROFLMAO: It's a 1600GT, I had a similar 1600 GT XLR in gold with the black bonnet years ago. One of those cars I wish I still had.

View attachment 53929
And some more, because I like em :)

View attachment 53936
My favourite French car.

View attachment 53925
Some nice old busses were there, most of them doing what they were designed to do. My friend was driving this amongst others.

View attachment 53926 View attachment 53927
Model railway layout, something I've always fancied having a go at, but never seem to find the time.

View attachment 53928
And the real thing :) A 9F 2-10-0, one of the most powerful steam loco's built in the UK. Sounds gorgeous with a full rake of carriages pulling up the hill from Kelling to Holt (y)

More events to follow in future posts ;)
Great selection of photos and even the cars behind the main subject (y)

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,057 Posts
Me too and that Dodge is a funky looking dude too :cool:

Reactions: orsom weels
1 - 2 of 2 Posts