Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 600 Posts

·
Premium Member
Jaguar XJ X351 Portfolio 3.0 V6 D Caviar
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here are the pictures of my new addition, brought home a mere 5 days ago ...

a British feline breed with an impeccable pedigree and a most beautiful Queen with a majestic presence that lights up your life, giving you a silly grin from ear to ear that out shines any Cheshire cat for sure ... not that I am biased you understand!

She has the most glorious red glossy, shimmering coat and a purrrrr you could die for, so without further ado, I proudly introduce my

Jaguar XJ (X351) Portfolio 3.0 V6 D

Ruby351 - 1.JPG

Ruby351 - 3.JPG

Ruby351 - 2.jpg

Ruby351 - 4.jpg

Ruby351 - 6.jpg

Ruby351 - 7.jpg

Ruby351 - 8.jpg

I will upload the Interior pictures tomorrow

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Looks great and a lovely colour!

As a wee tip though, the forum has limited space for saving photos to threads. Quite a few of us use a website called photoimage which seems to have unlimited storage. Once you save a photo there, click the link for “hot links for forums” and save that link onto your posts. It works a treat.

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,261 Posts
Thanks for the photos 'Penelope' - looking good, very good.

Has @mac_doctor assimilated you yet and added you to his X351 owners list?

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why thank you kindly one and all - means a lot from such distinguished folk.

I will check out the website photoimage as you suggest Glenn65 and see about storing my piccies there, as you suggest.

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okey-dokey - just tried to find the website but not much luck as not one specific and lots of various 'free' image storage sites to choose from.
I am dubious and not very trusting of sites I don't know, so I don't suppose I could trouble you for an address/link of the 'safe' site you are recommending please - much appreciated if you could do that for me?

Reactions: John Wilko

·
Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
11,695 Posts
Dropbox works too! www.dropbox.com - sign up for a free account, and everything will be ginger peachy.

None of those thrice damned ads that come with "other hosting sites".

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,261 Posts
Okey-dokey - just tried to find the website but not much luck as not one specific and lots of various 'free' image storage sites to choose from.
I am dubious and not very trusting of sites I don't know, so I don't suppose I could trouble you for an address/link of the 'safe' site you are recommending please - much appreciated if you could do that for me?

As Mac says, Dropbox is also an option. I do wonder what the terms and conditions are for services like Postimages. You may perhaps be allowing them to use you photos elsewhere. I don't know. When things are free there is often a catch. Dropbox will be private.

·
Premium Member
23,031 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Many thanks - I have downloaded both and will take a look - hhmmmm - a little concentration is what's needed me thinks, so it is.

In the meantime I will make the pictures smaller and here are a few of the interior as promised.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer White

Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Car Satellite radio

Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer White

Vehicle Car Steering part Motor vehicle Steering wheel

·
Premium Member
16,585 Posts
Reactions: Ruby351

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
That’s quite a looker. Stunning!