Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you chaps are headed to the Classic Car Show at the NEC which is on the 10th to the 12th of November ,
I am in the process of sending Fast Eddie a PM to see if he fancies attending as he lives in relative close proximity , Payno I believe
will be in attendance , JimboV8 , Rick Snape , Reggie Rock and any other members I have forgotten , it could be a pleasant day out
if you are so minded . Anyone coming any distance I am happy to give you the boat for accommodation if it helps , moored in Central
Milton Keynes it has all the facilities , you only have to show up with a bottle of beer :-D

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Hi reddiesel. Good call, thank you, it's a great idea and easy journey for me.

It will be a right laugh to meet some of the forum big chiefs too.

If you can let me know which day you plan to go, I'll plan likewise.

Sincerely. Cheers.

·
Banned
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shall drop everyone my phone number who expresses an interest , I normally go on the Saturday though happy
to fit in with everyone else , I shall keep the boat on standby if it aids anyones travelling arrangements fully equipped
you need to bring nothing

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Would of been nice to put a few more faces to user names this weekend,
Unfortunately , the wheels of industry are sometimes turning at weekends too !
Hope you guys have a good meet up and see some cracking motor vehicles.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I would love to come along and meet some of you guys. And I don't live too far away in Nuneaton and haven't been to the NEC in such a long time. Unfortunately I have plans to go down and see friends in Gravesend that I haven't seen for far too long. Plus I'm looking forward to the drive down.
Have a great weekend and post lots of photos please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.