Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

I don't mind doing a bit of car washing on balmy summer days, but I draw the line when the temperature is anything below 15 degrees.

A local (Attleborough, Norfolk) car valeting company offered a pre-winter tart-up that looked like it might fill the bill. So I invited them over to the hangar and let them do their worst or best. We are talking November 2022 here.

I thought I might as well post a picture. and here ^^^^^ it is.

Cost was about £80, and I am well pleased with the result though I have nothing to compare it with.

Only one major issue. It looks so nice that I only drive it when the roads are completely dry and the weather set fair - luckily I have a £600 VW Caddy that provides day-to-day transport

I guess I will use them again before the Jaguar At The Cotswold thrash.

These are the folk: https://www.ajsvaleting.co.uk/

· Premium Member
XF S 3.0D V6 18MY Italian Racing Red
7,980 Posts
View attachment 63119

I don't mind doing a bit of car washing on balmy summer days, but I draw the line when the temperature is anything below 15 degrees.

A local (Attleborough, Norfolk) car valeting company offered a pre-winter tart-up that looked like it might fill the bill. So I invited them over to the hangar and let them do their worst or best. We are talking November 2022 here.

Cost was about £80, and I am well pleased with the result though I have nothing to compare it with.

Only one major issue. It looks so nice that I only drive it when the roads are completely dry and the weather set fair - luckily I have a £600 VW Caddy that provides day-to-day transport

Looking good there Rob... £80 well spent, by the looks of it. (y)

... and good to have you with us in the Cotswolds next month.

· Premium Member
28,746 Posts
View attachment 63119

Scrubs up well.(y)

· Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Looks great Rob, £80 well spent I think. Love that colour, it's Slate grey isn't it?

Reactions: MarkFY
1 - 5 of 5 Posts