Rattling noise from front passenger side

disco

Reaction score
Good afternoon. i have just bought a 2016 xe portfolio, when driving there is a rattling noise from front passenger side, if i give it a little more gas you hear it....any thoughts on what this could be dust shield plate or a rubber balancer as 1 in centre and 2 in back....

8bit

Reaction score
Good afternoon. i have just bought a 2016 xe portfolio, when driving there is a rattling noise from front passenger side, if i give it a little more gas you hear it....any thoughts on what this could be dust shield plate or a rubber balancer as 1 in centre and 2 in back....

You probably want to try searching in the XE forum area, here - https://www.jaguarforum.com/forums/jaguar-xe-x760-2015-present.107/

If you don't find anything already then post a new thread there, you're far more likely to get seen by others who may be able to help in there.

RWD3M

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Hi Disco,

Can you tell us a little more about your car?

Which engine do you have and what mileage are you on?

Richard.

Dragos302000

Reaction score
Hi Disco,
Had a rattle on passenger side for about two months, drive me crazy. You can lissten here:
Anyway, I have fixed recently. Tought come from dasboard passenger side but actualy came from outside. In my case was wheel arch cover who was moving a little bit, fit a little bit of felt pad between plastic cover and wing and noise gone.